Keeping up to date information is always crucial to having a successful Boy Scout Troop. Troop 210 coordinates many ways to keep informed by utilizing the Patrols and the Patrol Method, Patrol Leader's Council, and Website. We encourage each boy in our troop to bring a small notebook and pen or pencil to keep up to date what is going on. Listed below is the troop calendar just in case you need to know what is going on.
Troop 210 Shared Calendars
You can add one of Troop 210’s Calendars to your existing Google account, Smart Phone, Tablet, or Computer with the following directions.
Google Account (including most Android devices)
Here are the steps to add the Google calendar to your existing Google account:
- Open an Internet Web Browser go to the Troop’s Calendar page (these instructions are on this same page): http://www.troop210.net/calendar.
- Click the +GoogleCalendar link at the lower right of the Calendar.
- Login to your Google account, if necessary.
- The Calendar will appear under Other calendars as C. Michael Miller.
Subscribing to one of the Troop 210’s Calendars using an ICS URL Link.
This is the URL for the Google Calendar (ICS URL Link):
This is the URL for the Troopmaster Calendar (ICS URL Link):
Which ICS URL Link should you use?
Both calendars contain the same information. The Google calendar may be easier for Android user’s to subscribe to and use. Mike Miller maintains the Google calendar. Authorized Scoutmasters and Committee members maintain the Troopmaster Calendar.
iOS Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Go to Settings: Accounts and Passwords: Add Account
- Touch Other
- Touch Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the ICS URL Link listed above
- Save the Calendar
- Open the Calendar App, the Calendar will appear under the list of Subscribed Calendars as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New
- Copy and Past the ICS URL Link listed above and click Add
- In the Folder Name Box, type the name of the Calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook.
OS X Apple Mail
- Open the Calendar Program
- Select File: New Calendar Subscription…
- Copy and Paste the ICS URL Link listed above.
- Set the Autorefresh Interval and Click OK.
- The Calendar will be available as email@example.com.
Other Calendar programs may be able to subscribe to the Troop 210’s Google Calendar or Troopmaster Calendar using the ICS URL Link.
Anyone needing assistance adding the Troop Calendar to their device may contact Assistant Scoutmaster Donald Wheaton.